Wednesday, June 18, 2008

School Leaves Autistic Kids Out Of Yearbook

Anybody who knows me already knows my opinion when you read this headline...I'm not buying what the Placer County superintendent who oversees the special needs program at Quail Glen Elementary says. She thinks this incident was an oversight, not a malicious act. If it wasn't a malicious act, then I would demand a face to face meeting of who was responsible for this yearbook and let the person tell me it was a oversight. Forgetting one person, yes, but the entire special needs class and their teachers.??? Cummon, something fishy is going on.

Blandon Granger, his sons, ever student in the class and teachers are owed a face to face apology by the person who screwed up. The district needs to ensure this never happens again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home