Sunday, May 18, 2008

Manny Being Manny and The Yankee Freak House

Many people I know that are Yankee fans don’t particularly care about Manny Ramirez and some have used some words to describe him that I won’t repeat on this blog. I guess when I see video, like the two below, of Manny being Manny, I usually laugh…probably because he is one of the best hitters in the league so why mess with something that works. Although it may seam like he is not trying hard, I think he is. The stuff he does can’t all come naturally. Can you imagine what the guy who got tagged out must be feeling?

After the videos of Manny being Manny check out the story about Jason “Roid Man” Giambi. The guy wears a gold thong to try breaking out of hitting slumps. And it gets worse…”Several teammates acknowledged they've tried wearing it (Giambi’s Thong), too, including Yankees captain Derek Jeter and outfielder Johnny Damon”.

I don’t care what Manny has done, nothing can compare to this. One pair of underwear strung between 3 different pair of butt cheeks is just unbelievably freaky.

Now grab a bucket and lets all hurl together!!








Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5/19/2008 1:18 PM, Blogger Roon said...

I am quite disturbed by thong story!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home