Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Beautiful Day for a Christening and to Celebrate Motherhood

I haven't really talked much about the family lately...probably because we have been busy playing. Yes, I have been adding pictures to our photo album, but I haven't really talked about what we have been up to. I'll try to change that.

This past Sunday the weather gods answered are prayers and gave us a beautiful day for Maeve's Christening and Mothers Day. It all started with Church and Maeve's Christening at Newtonville United Methodist Church, followed by brunch at our house and then fun and games. The day couldn't be anymore perfect. The ceremony was beautiful, the food was delicious and everybody had a great time. The kids even got a visit from the ice cream man...Charlotte's first of many!!

One more thing, I can't forget the Moms. To Chris, I've said this many times before: you are a wonderful, wonderful person and a great great Mom. Charlotte and Maeve will always have a special place in their hearts for you. The things you do for them, they will appreciate forever.

And to Mom...You are great and I can never thank you enough for all the things you have done for me, Chris, Charlotte and Maeve. Your strength you have shown especially over the last year is amazing.
-
Here are some more pictures from our day. Up next, Charlotte and I get to ride in the Niska-Day parade on a fire truck.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5/14/2008 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a wonderful day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home