Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bowing To Right Wing Wackos

According to the Boston Herald, it looks like Dunkin' Donuts did just this when they "stopped running an online advertisement featuring Rachael Ray after complaints that a fringed black-and-white scarf that the celebrity chef wore in the ad offers symbolic support for Muslim extremism and terrorism". Cummon...Get a backbone will you!!! This is another reason why I call the extreme right wingers, wackos. I guess you can add paranoid and iddiots to that too!!

As for Dunkin' Donuts, I see why they now make small ball like donuts, otherwise known as Munchkins.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5/30/2008 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad somebody in this family reads the paper... and I agree with your article there are a lot of nut cases in this world. Give me a Break!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home