Monday, June 16, 2008

4 to tie, 5 to break the record

While watching Tiger prepare for his birdie putt on the 72nd hole of the US Open at Torrey Pines yesterday, I told Chris with complete confidence, "he will make this 15 ft. putt"...No doubt in my mind, he will make the putt and go on to win in a 18 hole playoff. Chris agreed!!

Well, it happened...again. Well ok, it took 18 holes and 1 sudden-death to beat Roco Mediate, but it happened again. I have rooted for Tiger ever since he went pro 10 years ago, and as a fan, it doesn't get old watching this guy win again and again. You think by now I would get use to him come roaring back time and time again, maybe get bored with watching him win all the time. Nope...I never have nor will I ever in the future. You can't write this stuff. I will be telling stories about Tiger's wins to my Grandchildren someday. Just amazing!!!

Look out Jack, only 4 to tie your record and 5 to break it. I'm thinking by 2011, Tiger will have more majors then Jack Nicklaus. But if Tiger win the British or the PGA later this year, I may have to go with 2010.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home