Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another Great Fathers Day

I did it again...I went almost 3 weeks without telling people what has been going on here in the Hull House. Well, lets see, 2 weeks ago on June 1st, we went to my parents house to celebrate my brother Sean's birthday (June 1st) and my birthday (June 4th). Since our birthdays are only 3 days apart, my mother has always celebrated them together. Sean came up from NY City and the usual crew showed up at the house for a picnic lunch....Another great party!!

On June 4th, Chris made my favorite cake and we celebrated my special day with just the four of us. Charlotte is getting the hang of singing "Happy Birthday" and blowing out candles. It's only a matter of time before she teaches Maeve.

Last weekend I played 18 Sunday morning and then it was off to my parents. Yesterday, Charlotte wanted to try out her new wheels, so the 4 of us walked up to the Crossing of Colonie where they had a farmer's market. The market wasn't that big, so it took Chris all of 5 minutes to walk through, but after we stopped at the Crossings playground for some fun. Maeve, as usual, slept through the whole thing.

-
But the best was today...Father's Day. Chris made some French Toast for breakfast and then we just hung out and played. I watched a little of the Sox game during nap time, but once the girls woke up, it was back out to the backyard. For Dinner, it was off to "On the farm in Latham, for some Dogs, fries and ice cream. Another perfect Father's Day.


And finally to Dad: Although I didn't get to see you today because you and Mom were on your way back from North Carolina. I just want to let you know that I was thinking about you and how much you mean to me. Your strength, especially over the last year has been inspirational. I know you are not 100%...but I truly believe you will get there. Happy Fathers Day Dad and Happy Fathers Day to all Dads.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6/17/2008 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron you are a special person. Hope your day was great.

Love
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home