Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Scary Spencer

John Spencer has officially taken off the gloves in his fight for NYS Senator. According to his latest campaign ad, he says Hillary will leave us vulnerable against terrorist because she was against the patriot act.

Now I'm gonna be very careful about what I say about the current administration and the republican wackos who voted for this act...Remember, the "patriot act" allows the feds to listen to my phone calls, read my e-mails and invade my privacy...All without a warrant (Hi George). And then they have the audacity to call it the patriot act inferring that it is protecting our freedoms and anybody who is against it is weak or unamerican. Is it me or does this act remind you of communism? Amazing!!!

1 Comments:

At 8/17/2006 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron I wish I could write as well as you... These are my sentiments completely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home