Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tiz the season to be busy...

July has been a pretty busy month so far and we still have another two weekends to go. On July 2nd and 3rd, Charlotte got to experience her first camping trip. My parents were staying at the Ledgeview Village in Lake George, NY. The weather looked good so we decided to take a trip up for a visit.

July 3rd was our family's annual Arlington Invitational Golf Tournament, held at Brookhaven Golf Course in Corinth, NY. This year we had 27 golfers (almost a record) and as usual, my father took the top prize...Although this year he tied with Kevin Carmody. Good job guys.

On the 4th, Charlotte, Chris and I tried to go watch the Albany fireworks from Rensselaer...But at about the same time the first rocket went off, Charlotte became unhappy...so we came home and watched them on TV.

The weekend of the 8th and 9th was pretty low key...I went to a Conquest game Saturday night and the yardwork all day Sunday the 9th.

On Thursday the 13th, Chris, Charlotte and I went up to my Uncle Larry's birthday party in Clifton Park. Then on the 15th, Chris and I went to The Old Dublin Inn in Clifton Park for dinner and then off to Superman Returns (Larry and Susie watched Charlotte). Dinner was great and we both recommend that you go there (I had the Crab Cakes, Chris had the Shepherds Pie) but don't bother with Superman Returns. The movie is basically just like the original except Lois Lane has a kid. The actors were great, the special effects were great...but the story sucked. They leave it open for a sequel, but overall, Chris and I were disappointed.

Here are some pictures from are busy couple of weeks.

Kate and Michael having fun in the creek
Enjoying my first campfire with Papa.
This chair fits good
Look what I found
Aaron and Maggie
Charlotte and G-mom waiting for Larry to blow out the candles.
Happy Birthday Larry
My new toy!!!
This tastes really good!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home