Thursday, July 06, 2006

Quiz Time

Ok...Lets see if I can stump you. Choose the person who said the following:

"He won't be rewarded for ignoring the world"
A. MICHAEL MOORE
B. TIM ROBBINS
C. GEORGE W. BUSH
D. JACQUE CHIRAC
Answer: C. GEORGE W. BUSH said this on Thursday when discussing North Korea. "He" in this case is North Korean's Kim Jung II. Mr. Bush asked that diplomacy and sanctions be used to solve the North Korean conflict. I totally agree with Mr. Bush that diplomacy and sanctions be used (wow, I agree with him). But what is amazing is the fact that most of the world did not support President Bush when he invaded Iraq and asked to use diplomacy and sanctions, but Bush went to war anyway. Wasn't Bush "ignoring the world" when he invaded Iraq? I guess Bush believes in the "do as I say, not as I do" attitude. If Diplomacy and sanctions were used in Iraq, imagine how many American soldiers lives would have been saved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home