Saturday, August 12, 2006

Charlotte's First Trip To Maine

Charlotte experienced her first trip to York Beach, Maine last weekend. The three of us went up to visit my parents at Camp Eaton for some sun, fun and relaxation. With the exception of a little rain Friday morning, the weather was perfect. Even the water was freakish warm on Sunday. All three days we spent at Long Sands beach. After the beach, it was back to the camp ground for dinner and then onto "Brown's Old Fashioned Ice Cream" for dessert.....mmmmm


My father, my uncle Larry and I started a new tradition this year....A Seafood Bonanza. We went out, bought some fresh haddock and Sword Fish, cooked it on the fire and enjoyed it with corn and potato salad...mmmmmm. Can't wait until next year.

Although we only stayed for 4 days, we all had a great time and it was great to see Charlotte on the beach and in the ocean for the first time. Next stop is Myrtle Beach...August 18th-27th. We can't wait. Here are some more pictures from Maine.

Yeah...the Ocean
Some people like to have a drink and sit by the ocean...I like to sit by the ocean and suck my feet.
I could do this everyday.
This sand stuff is weird.
The water is little to cold for me...I think I'll wait until Myrtle Beach in a few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home