Thursday, July 27, 2006

Party Weekend

As I noted before, this past weekend was busy. On Saturday we had our first house party in over 6 years. Unfortunately, the weatherman was wrong again and we got pounded with 2 inches of rain. Luckily we still had our old couch and we moved the party to our garage. At times it felt like a type of party we would of had in our college days. Regardless, we made the best of it and had a good day.


On Sunday, we took a quick stop to John Koch's graduation party and then up to my sister's house to celebrate my Niece, Erin's, 9th birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!!! Next year it's double digits...Oh my, I can't believe she is almost 10.

Here are some more pictures from the weekend

Sherri, Dad and Sue chatting at John's graduation party
Hi G-mom...you're funny!!
Erin makes good cake!!
Who says Charlotte dosen't look like a Hull...She sure looks like Katie in this one.
I love my swing
Time for a nap!!

1 Comments:

At 7/28/2006 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sure was a busy weekend... now on to Maine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home