Saturday, July 29, 2006

Cheers

As most of you know, I'm a Cheers addict. I've probably watched all the episodes to this classic comedy numerous times and I'm still not sick of them. Although, I really didn't get into the show until 1986, once I did get into it, I watched the show religiously every week on NBC "Must See TV" and sidnication...I even have the board game. I remember getting together with my buddies Thursday nights in highschool and college to watch the show...Yes those were the days!!!

Now, Paramount is releasing all the seasons on DVD, and yes I've been buying them. Although Paramont has released up to the 8th season, I only have Seasons 1-7. It's only a matter time before I get the 8th. Needless to say, I can now throw out all my VHS tapes of Cheers...Yes, I have a 11 tapes filled of episodes (some are even commercial free). If you ever get bored, pick up a copy...I can guarantee the memories will start flowing and you will get a couple of laughs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home