Sunday, June 25, 2006

Fathers Day & Monthly Family Dinner

This weekend was another busy one, but it was fun and hectic. On Saturday, my buddy Noah, my father and I moved my Dad's neighbors (Keith & Lisa) swing set from their yard to our back yard. Although Charlotte is still a little to young to try it out, we had to take it now because Keith's and Lisa were sick of looking at it (Their 3 kids are all older). It actually took us a lot less time to move it thanks to the help of Noah and his snow mobile trailer...We were able to move it to our house Saturday Morning and then move it into its final place on Sunday when we had a little more muscle.
As you can see, Kate and Michael had loads of fund trying the slide out once we had it in place.

Thanks again to Keith & Lisa for the swing set and to Noah and Dad for their help moving it.

Saturday Night Chris, Charlotte and I went up to the Malta Drive-In to see Click and The Breakup. Needless to say, I think we are going to wait until next summer to take Charlotte to another Drive-In. I'll spare you the details except to say, we missed 95% of click and I fell asleep during The BreakUp...Oh Well.

On Sunday, my family came to my house for the monthly family dinner/Fathers Day. The Menu was Chicken on the grill, potato Salad, Fruit Salad, Toss Salad, Green Beans and for desert...Oatmeal cake. After dinner and cake, the boys helped me finish up with the swing set and then it was a afternoon of playing on the swings, chatting about Amy and Sean's wedding and flying little wood planes...Until Maggie got hold of the plane

Of course we can't forget about the frequent trips across the street to see if people could fine some free treasures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home