Sunday, September 14, 2008

Morons

This is one word of many I would use to describe the people that decided to stay in Galveston and along the cost to weather out Hurricane Ike. Didn't they get a clue when the Authorities said last week that "if you don't leave, you will face certain death". What kind of Morons are these people? And then during the storm when the light bulb turns on in their thick heads, some of these people had the guts to call 911.

It's a good thing I was not in charge of Emergency Management, because, if those people called 911 and I was in charge, I would simply say: "Hey Moron, You had your chance...You're on your own now, good luck." There is no way I would send out men or women to rescue these morons...No Way!!!

And then I watch the news, and the reporters interview these people and how they got rescued.... If I was the reporter, I would have asked them several questions:

1. Why didn't you leave when Authorities ordered a evacuation and said last week that "if you don't leave, you will face certain death"?

2. Because you were stubborn and didn't want to leave, did you care that you put the lives of rescue men and women in danger that could have been prevented if you had left?

3. Would you have been upset if you called 911 and the operator had said to you ""Hey Moron, You had your chance...You're on your own now, good luck."?

4. How would you have felt if a rescue men or women had died while saving you?...Something that would not have happened if you had left before the storm hit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home