Sunday, August 17, 2008

This takes the Cake

Ok...I know for the past 7.5 years, I've said that Dubya is a moron, but I think this article in the Houston Chronical takes the cake and proves that George W. Bush is a very, very stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, did I say STUPID, PERSON. According to the article, birth control is now considered abortion because "most birth control pills, the Plan B emergency contraceptive and intrauterine devices as forms of abortion because they prevent the development of fertilized eggs into fetuses." Oh really, so does that mean when a women gets her tubes tied or a man uses a condom or gets a vasectomy he is committing abortion?? The article only states the pill, but my guess is if the pill is wrong then the tubes tied, condom and vasectomy are coming.

I officially want to thank all the people out there who voted for this moron. Because this moron is president, my wife and I are now considered baby killers!!!
Thank you, so much!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home