Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Definition of Courage

I drove by a VW Bug on I-90 in Albany today and on the side of it was the web address www.fagbug.com. So when I got home I decided to see what this site was all about.

The site is about a Albany women who was victimized by a hate crime and has turned that awful experience into a nationwide crusade "to raise awareness about hate crimes and homophobia in our society, to give a voice for those who are silent, to inspire others to take a stand against bullies and to be an example of how to overcome obstacles in bringing a creative project to life."

I'm speechless by the amount of courage this women has towards this cause and I can only hope Charlotte and Maeve will someday have as much courage as her to stand up for what is right.

Check out the site...what this women is doing is remarkable.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8/15/2008 9:20 PM, Blogger Roon said...

Check this story and this story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home