Monday, July 28, 2008

8 Friends & 18 Years = 15 Adults, 12 Kids and a lot of Fun

Chris, Charlotte, Maeve and I went up to the Saratoga Spa State Park for picnic with some friends that I graduated from Niskayuna High School with back in 1990. It's been a long time since all of us have gotten together so obviously there was a lot of catching up to do. Although it rain for about 20 minutes we all had a great time. A little rain didn't ruin this party and, in fact, I think some of the kids enjoyed the mud. I know it didn't stop Charlotte from eating chips and dip.

Hopefully this will become a July Tradition for years to come.

The next day, the four of us went to my cousin's house for my Uncle's birthday. It was hot...damn hot. But Charlotte had a ball with Katie and Michael in the pool. Happy Birthday Larry!!!

Check out more photos in our family album.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8/04/2008 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Legs on the guy in the middle. Nice Vericose vains

 

Post a Comment

<< Home