Monday, July 16, 2007

The Patriot

I finally got around to see Fahrenheit 9/11 tonight. Yes, I know, how could a bleeding heart like me wait three years to see this movie. But, I guess I just didn't find the right time to watch a movie like this. I guess with a majority of Americans wanting to leave Iraq and Republican lawmakers distancing themselves from Dubya's war policy, I guess now was as good as ever.

I don't need to reiterate mine nor Moore's theories behind the Dubya war policy but I will say I wasn't any more angrier at Dubya then I was before I watched this movie. I guess because Michael Moore and I have very similar theories towards the reasons for this war and why the Administration is not focused on capturing Bin-Ladden. Most of the theories that Michael Moore illustrated in this movie, I have discussed many times on this blog. I will say two things about this movie: 1. Moore brought up many theories in this movie that have since been proven true and 2. If some of the major theories in this movie are fact (And I believe they could be), then...Wow.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home