Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!!

I can't believe this past weekend was the 2nd Father's Day since Charlotte was born. And the weather gods were just as good to the Dads as they were to the Moms back in May. This year after my lovely wife made Charlotte and I Pancakes, the three of us (well, really 4) went up to my sisters house for a barbecue, where we enjoyed great food and drink.

After dinner Charlotte and I bounced around on the trampoline and ran around the yard. After that it was time for a killer game of wiffle ball, where young beat up old. To make a long story short, lets just say a 9 year old and 5 year old beat up on the 59 year old and 36 year old pretty good (man I'm old).

After the game, Farmer Dad put on his overalls and planted some tomato plants with the kids, and then it was off to family room to watch the last hour of the US Open while Kate and Charlotte played with their dolls.

Happy Father's Day!!

Check out more pictures from our day in our family album.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home