Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tis The Season To Be Jolly

You might be thinking by now why I keep referencing the Christmas Song "Deck The Halls". I guess that's because Chris and I have Christmas on our minds more and more these days. Yes, Chris is pregnant with Baby Hull # 2. She is in her 11th week, so that puts her due date right around Christmas. The doctor told us it is December 30th, but we think it is going to somewhere between 15th and the 20th. We are just hoping we don't have to spend Christmas in the hospital.

Chris is feeling better now. Anybody who has gone through this knows that the 1st trimester is the worse (at least that's what Chris tells me). As for finding out if it is boy or girl, you will have to wait like Chris and I are...We aren't finding out.

So we are all very happy and Charlotte did a good job keeping it secret...although she has been saying "baby" a lot the past 2 months. Charlotte obviously doesn't have a clue what is going on, but we are very happy that she is going to be a big sister. People tell us the fun of parenthood really begins with baby #2.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6/07/2007 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, so when are you moving?

Marc (sent from Cambridge, UK)

 
At 6/07/2007 11:21 AM, Blogger Roon said...

Congrats, you guys. We had a sneaking suspicion...

 
At 6/12/2007 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! Yeah, I had sneaking suspicions too when you told me that you were getting ready to sell the house.

You sly dog - I asked if you were having more soon and you just gave me a non-committal "Yes".

But I was suspicious non-the-less.

Give Chris a big hug for me!

 
At 6/12/2007 4:12 PM, Blogger Aaron Hull said...

That slyness must have came from kissing the Blarney Stone. Chris just got back from a Doc appointment. She heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time...Strong Heartbeat, 160 BPM. That's what Charlotte's was at this point.

 
At 6/12/2007 11:28 PM, Blogger Kath said...

Congratulations Aaron & Chris ...
Happy wishes to you all!

Brian & Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home