Thursday, June 01, 2006

A week in review

I know it's been awhile since I last posted on the blog, but I have a excuse... this past week has been very crazy. Last Friday, Chris, Charlotte and I went to my cousin Amy's (actually she is more like my second sister) wedding at Eagle Crest Golf Course. Saturday, the entire Hull/Sgambelluri family had a family pictures taken at Crossgates. Saturday night, we went up to Malta Drive-In Theater where Charlotte saw her first movies; Over the Hedge andPoseidon. On Sunday, it was off to my parents to celebrate my brother's and my birthday and then on Monday, we went over to Jumpin' Jacks in Scotia, NY.

Now on Tuesday you would think, ok, get back to work...back onto a regular schedule...take a breather, relax...wrong...We decided, what the hell...Lets buy a new van. And since it was the end of the month, the dealer wanted me to pick it up on Wednesday (which took forever). So instead of taking the van for a spin last night we took one tonight

So there you have it. Now for some pictures.

Amy & Sean's Wedding - May 26, 2006

As I stated above, the wedding was at Eagle Crest Golf Course in Clifton Park. Amy looked beautiful, Sean looked like the gentlmen and everybody had a great time. I also was able to catch up with my Uncle Tom from California and Aunt Carol from North Carolina (I hadn't seen both of them in a long time).


Sean saying his vows
Amy saying her vows
Sean & Amy Ernye
Amy and her cousins
Congradulations Amy & Sean...We are so happy for you.

For more pictures of the wedding, go to my Mom's web site at joanmartha.com. Amy & Sean's photographer (Matt Ramos Photography) also put together a online album which I must say is excellent.

That's all for now...I'll have more pictures of our busy week tomorrow or Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home