Tuesday, June 06, 2006

More of My Busy Week

Ok, I'm finished with my rant about the Yankees for now so I'll continue with my busy Memorial Day weekend.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Saturday, we took a trip over to Crossgates Mall for the Hull/Sgambelluri picture. They took five poses, but this one was by far the best. It's amazing, but it seams like yesterday it was just the five of us....We are now up to 11 and counting. You can see the other poses at Joanmartha.com.

After the picture, we went up to Malta Drive In where Charlotte saw her first movies; Over the Hedge and Poseidon. Over the Hedge was great...It will be on my christmas list. But don't bother with the Poseidon. I did fall asleep 10 minutes into it, but what I did see was bad.

Sunday, May 28, 2006
On Sunday, it was off to my parents to celebrate my brother's and my birthday. The weather was great...A perfect first birthday as a Dad. Here are some pictures from the day.

Happy Birthday
Charlotte and Dad...Go Red Soxs!!
Tommy and Susie
Even Maggie got to come!!
Mom & Dad taking a break before their next trip to North Carolina.

1 Comments:

At 6/06/2006 11:27 PM, Blogger Roon said...

Great pictures, Aaron. And happy birthday.

Wow...35. There's no turning back now. In your early 30s, your 20s still don't feel that far back. But once you hit 35, you're staring down the barrel at 40!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home