Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Weekend is Over...But the Spending Has Just Begun


Monday, May 28th, was pretty laid back...Relaxed in the morning then took a trip over to to Jumpin' Jacks in Scotia, NY. On Tuesday, since I had to go back to work, you would think I would take it easy and try to get back into some sort of routine...WRONG!!! Chris and I decided to trade in the Jeep and buy our first family vehicle...a 2006 Toyota Sienna LE...otherwise known as a Minivan. I never thought I would see the day when I would actually be excited about getting a van!! Part of the excitement was getting rid of the Jeep (it had been in the shop 4 times since last summer) and part of it was getting a new vehicle. Now we should have plenty of room for are long trips to Ohio, Myrtle Beach, Maine, etc, etc.

Here are some Pictures of the van:

Front View
Back
Notice my couch is now in the garage. Yes we bought a new couch too...No one can ever say we didn't do our share to support the economy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home