Friday, May 08, 2009

Back To The Old Neighborhood

It's official...We are moving to 2250 Dean St in Niskayuna, NY. Our mortgage was approved earlier in the week (wasn't worried about that) and the buyers of our current house received their mortgage approval today. Looks like we will be moving on June 9th. Obviously, the 4 of us are very excited and relieved that A. we got the house we really wanted and B. the stress of moving will be ending very soon.

I never thought I would ever move back to Niskayuna, let alone less then a mile from the house I grew up in (my parents moved across town 17 years ago). The house borders the same park I use to spend days at playing baseball when I was a kid and we are right down the street from our friends, The Rooneys, The Lansley's and the Price's. Mom and Dad are also just 4 miles away.

Here are some pictures and map of the neighborhood. Pictures are from the Realtor website. Obviously, not our stuff in the pictures.




View Larger Map

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5/13/2009 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute house! So...how much wallpaper will you have to peel to get rid of that "old lady" look?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home