Thursday, April 19, 2007

Free Beer & Hot Wings

Ever since ESPN Radio switched from 1300 AM to 104.5 FM, I haven't been able to listen to it at work because I'm unable to pick it up on my radio. With nothing to listen to in morning, I decided to try Free Beer & Hot Wings on Q103.

FBHW started at Q103 back in early 2006 when Howard Stern moved to satellite. I was a little apprehensive at first because being a big Stern fan, I always thought these guys were just a bunch of "Stern Wanna-bees". Well, needless to say, I was wrong. These guys are pretty funny. Their humor is very similar to mine and although they aren't "rolling on the floor laughing" like stern, they are consistently funny.

Here is a clip of producer Joe running through the paintball gauntlet in a speedo. Funny stuff!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home