Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm Rich, I'm Stupid and Yes, I Need My Weed

Although Atlanta Falcons star quarterback has everything a grown man needs, he still needs his weed. According to the Smoking Gun and All Headline News Michael Vick tried to carry a water bottle onto a plane. After the TSA told Vick that water bottles were not allowed, Michael made a big fuss. TSA officials wonder why he would care so much about water and kept the bottle for futher testing instead of following procedure and throwing it into a recycle bin. It was later revealed that the bottle had a secret compartment where pot residue was found....Now the feds are investigating.

Vick is a clear winner of this weeks Moron award. I don't have a problem that he smokes pot, but how stupid can you be to take your drug smuggling container onto a airline? They may bring him up on charges.
Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home