Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas 2006

Charlotte's first Christmas was exciting. Although she is 11 months old and dosen't understand the whole Christmas concept, it was fun watching her attemp to open presents for the first time and then play with her new toys.

Christmas morning we were up at 7:30ish, and after a quick bowl of oatmeal it was off to the living room to tackle the presents. After presents and a quick nap it was off to my parents for the day...Complete with fun, TWO meals and more presents.

We got home from my parents around 9:30pm, but it didn't end there. Since we were leaving early on the 26th for Ohio, we had to pack the car and get everything ready for the 8 hour trip.



Tuesday the 26th it was off to Ohio to visit Chris's family for the week. It rained the whole way out there, but we still made it in 8 hours...Not bad considering we now take a few more stops then we use too. It was also a good thing it was rain and not snow...I think we would never made the party at Amy's house if it had snowed.

Our week in Ohio was pretty low key...played with Charlotte, visited the family, watched some football and we even stayed in on New Years for the first time since I can remember.

On New Years it was back to balmy NY and reality...Although this weather dosen't seam like reality. They are predicting 60 degrees on Saturday...Anybody up for golf? Naaa, I'll just sit back and watch some DVDs. I just joined NetFlix.Com, so Talladega Nights should be on it's way.
Here are some more pictures from the week:

Charlotte having fun with Sean
I love my G-Mom
Katie loves Santa
I love Mommy
Charlotte having fun with Allison
Getting ready to watch Indy
Is that the Phantom?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1/04/2007 8:25 AM, Blogger Roon said...

I really like that second to last picture. Glad to see your raising her to appreciate the classics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home