Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Great Pacifier

I turned on Dubya tonight and all I heard was: Ho Hum..... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....Things haven't gone right...Blah Blah Blah...I take responsibility....Blah Blah Blah...I have a new plan...Blah Blah Blah!!!

A new plan...so what you are saying is you had some sort of plan up until this point....WOW!!!

When is he going to admit that he lied to the American people about the reason for going to war in the first place?

Let's get this speech straight...Dubya is trying to give the American people a big giant pacifier. He's hoping they will calm down and he can continue to "stay the course".

Dubya expects me to believe him when for 4 years he has been saying his plan is working and demeaning the critics. And now all of a sudden the plan is not working and he has a new plan, THAT WILL WORK...Give me a break!!

Get out now...It's our only choice.

This just in...Condoleezza loves the Republican Propaganda Machine...Another name for fair and balanced FOX News.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home