Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I Feel Like Pavlov's Dog

I now know what Ivan Pavlov's Dog felt like when the Russian doctor did some classical conditional experiments on him. In today's issue of the TU, it was announced that Fuddruckers will be opening its first restaurant in this area on Wolf Road in Colonie.

Chris and I are big fans of this restaurant. Every time we go to Myrtle Beach we make a point to go to the Fuddruckers. Although it is considered fast food, it is great for a family with kids and their burgers are much much better then McDonalds or Wendy's. More in line with Red Robbin in Latham.

The restaurant is scheduled to open in April. I'm salivating just thinking about it...mmmm...Hamburgers!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1/25/2007 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron, I didn't know they were going to join the Wolf Road restaurants... I to went to the Fuddruckers in Myrtle Beach and had a lot of fun... I think it was the time we went there as a family... Can't wait till it opens!
MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home