Thursday, December 21, 2006

Fire House Christmas Party...First Visit With Santa

Ever since I can remember, the Grand Boulevard Fire Department Ladies Auxilary has had a Christmas Party for the kids and this year was no exception. I always figured some day I would be taking my own kids like my sister has with Erin, Michael & Kate. Well, the three of us joined the fun this past Sunday at the Balltown Road station. The kids had fun with Arts & Crafts, a crazy scientist, food, drink and of course a visit from Santa. This was Charlotte's first visit to see Santa and she did great.

Although Charlotte was little out of it when we placed her in his lap, she was completely awake when we paid Santa another visit last night at Colonie Center and she was all smiles (I will post the picture once I track down a scanner). We are still puzzled why Charlotte freaks whenever anybody (except Chris or I) hold her, but she was OK with a jolly old man in a big red suit.
Thanks again Mom for the invite. Next year Charlotte will be able to make her own craft.

Here are a couple more pictures from the day:

Hello
Sleeping through Santa
Kate giving Santa a present
Michael showing off his new truck

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home