Monday, November 13, 2006

It's been a while

It's been a over a month since I last posted about what we've been doing to keep busy. So I guess now is as good as ever to catch you up to date.

Charlotte's first Halloween was a lot of fun. On Saturday the 28th Charlotte got her picture taken with her cousins Erin, Michael and Kate. On Halloween, Charlotte and Chris went to a Halloween part at one of Chris's friends house and then paid me a visit at work. After work, it was off to the Sgambelluri's house for the traditional Mac & Cheese Dinner. Once Erin, Michael and Kate went trick-or-treating, the three of came home so we could give out candy to all of our neighborhood kids.

On November 1st and 2nd my father and I took a short trip to Ocean City, Maryland for a father-Son bonding trip. Ok, Ok...I won't lie...we went down to play golf, but it was still nice to get away with dad and to get a couple of rounds in. This year we played Bare Trap Dunes and Bayside. Both courses were beautiful. I think Bayside was one of the nicest courses I've ever played. It should be considering it was design and built by Jack Nicklaus and once it goes private the initiation fee will be $20,000 to join.



This past Friday was a holiday for me, so Chris, Charlotte and I took a day trip to Stockbridge, MA to have lunch at the Red Lion Inn. If you ever get to Stockbridge, make sure you go to the Red Lion Inn...The food was spectacular. Chris had the Eggplant & Goat Cheese Cannelloni with a ginger-ale and I had the Broccoli & Smoked Cheddar Quiche with a Guinness. Both were out of this world. After lunch, the three of us paid a visit to the Norman Rockwell Museum just up the road from the Inn. Norman Rockwell is one of my favorite artist...so I was in heaven in this place. They had one whole room with all of the covers of The Saturday Evening Post. If you are into Rockwell like we are, you have to pay a visit to stockbridge, MA.

Finally this past Sunday, the three of us went to Michael & Kate's birthday party. Charlotte had fun showing everybody her new tricks. Charlotte has figured out the scooting thing, so she can pretty much get into every place we allow her to get too. Oh...that reminds me, Charlotte paid a visit to the Doctors last week for her 9 month check-up. She is up to 16lbs, 3 Oz and now has 4 teeth. The Doc say she is doing great, right on schedule with her development, maybe even ahead of the game when it comes to sitting and pulling herself up.

Here are a few pics from the last month:

I'm swinging!!
Hello!!
Charlotte's 1st Halloween Party (Look for little Roo on the right)
The Cousins
Happy Birthday Kate and Michael!!
I'm so Cool!!


Look...I can stand in my crib!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home