Saturday, October 21, 2006

Detroit in 5

Ok, my prediction of the 2006 World Series is this...The Tigers in 5. Although, I originally thought the Tigers would sweep the cards, If that were to happen, that means the national league would go 3 straight years without winning a game in the series (The sox swept the Cards in 04' and the White Sox swept the Astros in 05').

I know, the Cards did look good against the Mets, but the NL is no comparison to the AL in both pitching and hitting. Look at how the AL dominated in inter-league play. And the Tigers have all the goods to win...Great pitching, great offense and one of the best managers an the sport.

I just wish I had placed a bet in Los Vegas before the season began. Last year they were 71 and 91. I would have made a couple grand on a $20.00 bet...easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home