Monday, February 13, 2006

Backwards Bush


I'm sure most of you know that for a countless number of reasons, I am not pleased and do not agree with the way President Bush has steered this country. I could write for days as to why I feel this way, but lets just say that my list is long and at this point I don't have time to go into my opinions. I also want to keep this website on the lighter side. What I will say about this topic is that there is only 1,071 days left of President Dubya's administration. It seems like a long time, but counting down the days may make it go faster. Backwardsbush.com has a real time countdown of the days and hours left until his administration ends. If you don't want to go to the website, I have conveniently placed the clock on the right side of this web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home