Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Phantom Invades Schenectady


The Phantom of the Opera opened tonight at Schenectady's Proctors Theater and Chris and I were lucky enough to get tickets. I won't give anything away, but I will say this...The show was truly amazing and lived up to its hype. I have seen shows on Broadway and I must say that the performance tonight was truly a Broadway caliber show in every aspect of the word. The sets, costumes, actors and musicians were all top notch. All the actors were great especially Gary Mauer who played the Phantom. In fact, Chris mentioned he was as good, if not better, then the Phantom she saw on Broadway. As for the music...I could write forever about it, but I will just say it was incredible.

If you like plays and you haven't purchased tickets to the show, I recommend you buy them now. Even if you are not a big play or musical fan, you may want to try Phantom...It's worth every penny.

1 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron & Chris ... Thanks for the review! We're going to see Phantom next Wednesday evening and even dragging the girls along for a little cultural enlightenment. We've seen it before - in Toronto & NYC and we are sooo looking forward to seeing it at Proctor's!
Watching for the baby news :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home