Tuesday, January 24, 2006

T Minus 19 Days and Counting


Well, It's official...my family site is up and running. My buddy Chris Rooney gave me the thumbs up on it last week...This meant a lot considering that Chris is the web master at local NBC affiliate WNYT-Ch. 13. My goal is to use this site to post pictures of our new baby when he or she arrives in mid-February.

Oh..I'll also try my hardest to keep the topics of the blog light...But remember...I'm an avid Red Sox fan and I love to talk politics...So there may be times when I will get cranked up.

So let me give you the latest baby news. Chris is due February 13th and feeling good (considering the fact that she is 37 weeks pregnant). The nusery is pretty much done, except for a few wall hangings. The house is filling up with baby stuff...I think Maggie (our 20 month old Carin Terrier) is getting confused.








Check every few days to see updates and pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home