Monday, December 04, 2006

The FCC

As most of you probably know, I'm not a fan of the FCC. I can go on for hours as to why I can't stand them, but I won't. I'll simply say this: They have basically told the American people, that they (the American people) can't make their own decision as to what is good or bad to watch or listen too, so the FCC will make it for you. And don't be fooled...Dubya, the religious right and parentsTV.org is controlling the pull strings of the FCC. You no longer have a right to choose what you can watch on TV.

Before you watch this video (Warning...The video contains language that could be considered offensive), I'll leave you with a quote from William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice 1939-1975:

“Restriction on free thought and free speech
is the most dangerous of all subversions. It is the
one un-American act that could most easily defeat us.”

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12/06/2006 8:25 AM, Blogger Marc said...

very creative. If the FCC and the Right have their way, nothing like this would be seen.

That is why I got Sirius.

FFC FU

Marc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home