Monday, April 17, 2006

Is Google making its feelings known?

Although there is no official word from Google, it looks like the boys running the popular search engine have thought of a clever way to tell the world how they feel about the current state of America.

How, may you ask. It's Simple....Go to Google and type the word "failure". Instead of clicking "Google Search," click the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button. Then watch what site is brought up.

I'm not going to go into my opinion on this because I'm sure most of you know it by now. However, I will say this, I laughed for about 5 minutes after I tried it. It's no wonder why this company is doing so well. I just wish I had bought some stock when it was $100 per share.

3 Comments:

At 4/17/2006 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google sure is smart...

 
At 4/18/2006 7:42 AM, Blogger Roon said...

Aaron, this is old news!

Besides, this is NOT Google's doing. Rather, it's a result of some unscrupulous pranksters using a practice known as "googlebombing" to alter the search results for a given word or phrase. You can read more about it here.

 
At 4/18/2006 8:36 AM, Blogger Aaron Hull said...

Regardless of the fact that it is "old news" (Although it is new to me)...Regardless of the fact that it is not google doing. (Obviously they are not right wingers because if they were, they would have manually "fixed" it)...It's still very funny and VERY TRUE!!! Only 1007 Days to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home