Tuesday, April 25, 2006

And you thought I was addicted!!

A few buddies of mine have always busted on me about how much I play golf or the fact that I leave work 45 minutes early every Friday in the summer to play golf. Well let me introduce you to John Furin of Hibbing, Minn. According to columnist Bob Bestler of Myrtle Beache's The Sun News, 64-year-old retiree John Furin played 572 rounds of golf last year. The kicker is, he didn't do this in a warm climate where people golf every day of the year but in Hibbing, Minn between April and October. Some days he played up to 5 rounds a day and an occasional round at night.

2 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 12:26 AM, Blogger Roon said...

Wow, Aaron...something for you to aspire to. Planning your retirement already?

 
At 4/26/2006 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He must not have a family... or he doesn't spend much time with them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home