Saturday, March 08, 2008

Someone is a little sensitive

I haven't been overly impressed with John McCaine. I do think he would be better then Dubya as President simply by the fact that he is more inteligent. Right now, with 8 months till the general election, Obama is my choice (I can't stand Hillary).

With that said, I think the press got their shorts in a bunch yesterday when John McCaine stood up for himself. The headline on Yahoo News reads: McCain flashes temper at reporter . I saw the video, and to be honest, I didn't see a temper. But I guess in this world when you talk back to the media without the utmost respect...Your temper begins to flair.

Check out the video and you be the judge. It looks like someone from the press was a little sensitive!!! Go cry about it, you need a tissue??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home